Friday 29 October 2010

Coldplay.


I had to put in some of the lovely knitting moments of the last few weeks. 
I'm so glad I learnt to knit, its such a nice lady thing to do, especially now that I've gone all butch. ( I think its having to wear bulky winter clothes). Not that I'm pretending to be a pro at this. I'm definitely nowhere near as good as the absolute Queen of knitters, Holly Brannigan, or my Mum who must be some sort of champion. She knitted her own school jumper when she was eight!

Its also brilliant for car journeys, I think the ride over to Friday morning training sessions in Lostwithiel are great for it, like today:

In other news, I have loved listening to old Coldplay songs that make me feel so happy. And the best part of this week was definitely Impact training in Bristol. Church history, The Life of Jesus and The Story of the Church. My favourite part was being shown even more how as a church we get knitted together to be part of the body- and all connected to Jesus. And how Jesus gave everything for the church, his bride. Amazing!

Have a beautiful weekend.

1 comment: